- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 1 shallot (small, diced)
- 4 large carrots (peeled and diced)
- 2 celery stalks (thinly sliced)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (kosher)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken (shredded or cubed)
- 4 ounces fresh spinach (chopped)
- 16 ounces gnocchi (packaged or refrigerated)
PER SERVING *
|Calories440Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Julia Gorham 2 days ago
Amazing. I added a dash of cayanne and fresh ground black pepper at the end.
Maryann Sorrentino 3 days ago
it was awesome out was yummy didn't change a thing but in my own bowl I put a little park cheese 🤤😋😌
Elizabeth Sullivan 5 days ago
Delicious!! Will make again.
Rebeca G. 15 days ago
very yummy!! and i will make it again.
Tanya Ann 26 Jul
It was Absolutely amazing. Will make it again
Gabz 18 Jul
its very yummy and easy to follow
frank hogan 3 Jul
very good though i would add more flour or maybe some cream to make the broth a little heavier than watery.
sandra s. 3 Jun
awesome. i loved it!!
Garcia 28 May
Turned out great, love it!
Denise Kungl 27 May
Was absolutely beautiful easy and quick will definitely be making this again
Hello D 24 May
Wish there was more flavor
Christyne W. 19 Apr
it was delicious, used home made chicken stock, and added some fresh cheesy goodness on top...
Manning 9 Mar
I though all the flavors were great and it was perfect for a cold day. I used tortellini instead of gnocchi since I don’t have gnocchi and it was still good.