- 6 chicken thighs (boneless and skinless, diced into 1 inch chunks)
- 4 garlic cloves (peeled and chopped)
- 1 green chilies (deseeded and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons ginger (chopped)
- 2 onions (diced)
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 5 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coriander (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
|Calories900Calories from Fat570|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat570|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Karen L. 24 days ago
It was good, but I can't say it was my favorite. Lots of flavor with the spices, but it just seemed like it didn't really meld into the comforting dish I was hoping. My sauce never got thick enough, and there wasn't quite enough of it. It definitely has lots of flavor, but not sure it'll be a regular part of the rotation.
Indy 4 months ago
Lovely recipe, added thyme to it, nothing really more to be added.
Hannah Turner 9 months ago
So good! I skipped the green chillies as we don’t like it too hot. Very easy and quick.
Hi Maria P. a year ago
Delicious and will be making again.
Rosemarie Jackson a year ago
I made the Bhuna fir the first time today. I followed the instructions but my masala did not get thick and dark in colour. I may have under cooked the sauce prior to adding the chicken pieces. The flavours were great but the end dish did not resemble the photo. All in all a dish to try.
SkilledHomeChef a year ago
very well, it turned out very well
Ayooluwa Olateju a year ago
Excellent meal with friends. Will definitely make again x