- 8 ounces bulk Italian sausage (cooked, crumbled and drained)
- 10 ounces pizza crust (about 12-inches thin)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups provolone cheese (shredded, 8 ounces)
- 4 ounces mushroom (pieces, drained)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Spread pizza crust evenly with sauce, one cup cheese, sausage, mushroom, and remaining cup of cheese. Bake directly on oven rack for 10 minutes, or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
Hello 17 days ago
They did not supply enough direction on how to make it all they said are the basics a preschooler could describe just a little more suffocated