- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup mustard (FRENCH'S®, any flavor)
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup (French's)
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 cup tomato
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- BROWN ground beef in large skillet; drain. Stir in Mustard, Ketchup and relish and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- STIR in tomato and cheese. Divide mixture evenly among tortillas. Garnish with lettuce and additional tomato and cheese, if desired. Fold in ends and roll up tortillas.
PER SERVING *
|Calories750Calories from Fat380|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat380|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lisa 17 Oct
kids loved it. just received another request for it
Dixie Moorehead 8 Jun
It was so good. My son loved it! I loved it. I will make this again.
Kelli 22 May
Great! Quick and easy to make and tasty to eat!!!!
Rita C. 19 May
Quick meal. Excellent.
Tammy 29 Apr
In a word this is AMAZING!!! It’s so good!!! You’ll be glad you made it!
Jin Ikakeru 22 Apr
to much mustard for my taste. in my opinion it needs tweeking but not terrible. i'll definatly try it again
Venom 3 Apr
it was good. wasnt good for the bladder but Hey GOOD BURRITOS COME AT A BAD PRICE. Bladder issues
Tiffany Peacock 19 Mar
The mix of condiments in the meat was definitely different, but unfortunately not a good different. Looks good, but tasted odd to us. definitely not a repeat meal.
Courtney 5 Mar
Didn’t care for it will not be making this one again
Carla Kilgus 4 Jan
Very good Yes I would make it again
Sharain J. 20 Jan 2017
I don't think we will go back to the greasy hamburger patties, this is quick and you can fix it like a regular burger and make it your own, AWESOME!!!!!
Ayu H. 15 Oct 2016
So delish!! I also used thousand island dressing because I'm not a fan of pickle relish, but I might try it also next time.
Bill S. 25 Jan 2016
I like your version, but this is much different than the way I usually do it. Try leaving out the relish, mustard and ketchup, then add chopped onion and some thousand island dressing to make it taste like a big mac/whopper. My kid adds some french fries and bacon to his as well, but to each their own.