Salmon is a rich and hearty fish with tons of flavor. This recipe for Charmoula Salmon and Couscous Seeds will be a perfect main entrée any night of the week. It only takes 40 minutes to prepare this recipe for four servings. The recipe combines swe…
t salmon with aromatic spices and decadent vegetables. This dinner option is perfect paired with your favorite vegetable or rice side dish for a complete meal.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 3/4 teaspoonpaprika
- 1/2 teaspoon harissa (vary to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- 250 grams seeds (couscous)
- 1 zucchini
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Put cumin, coriander powder, paprika, harissa, lemon juice, olive oil, coriander, and mint in the blender. Mix to obtain a thick charmoula paste to marinate the salmon.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper, place salmon fillets on top, and cover them with a layer of charmoula.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Boil 250 centiliters of salted water.
- Remove from heat, add couscous, cover, and let rise.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet, add the zucchini cut into small pieces, fry until golden.
- When the couscous seeds are ready, add the zucchini and a bit of cumin if you wish.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
|Calories670Calories from Fat480|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat480|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.