Salmon is a rich and hearty fish with tons of flavor. This recipe for Charmoula Salmon and Couscous Seeds will be a perfect main entrée any night of the week. It only takes 40 minutes to prepare this recipe for four servings. The recipe combines sweet salmon with aromatic spices and decadent vegetables. This dinner option is perfect paired with your favorite vegetable or rice side dish for a complete meal.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 3/4 teaspoonpaprika
- 1/2 teaspoon harissa (vary to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- 250 grams seeds (couscous)
- 1 zucchini
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Put cumin, coriander powder, paprika, harissa, lemon juice, olive oil, coriander, and mint in the blender. Mix to obtain a thick charmoula paste to marinate the salmon.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper, place salmon fillets on top, and cover them with a layer of charmoula.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Boil 250 centiliters of salted water.
- Remove from heat, add couscous, cover, and let rise.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet, add the zucchini cut into small pieces, fry until golden.
- When the couscous seeds are ready, add the zucchini and a bit of cumin if you wish.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
|Calories670Calories from Fat480|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat480|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.