Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Combine all ingredients and store in airtight containers.
- Heat olive oil in small skillet over low heat and gently sauté garlic 1-2 minutes. Do not brown. Let cool and combine with remaining ingredients. Store in airtight container. Can be prepared 3 days ahead and stored in refrigerator.
- Place the Smart Oven+ Grill Attachment in oven. Select GRILL Mode and preheat Grill to High heat setting.
- Submerge corn in water and soak 30 minutes. Drain and pat dry with paper towel. Arrange corn on Grill and cook 30 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
- Remove corn from oven and let sit until cool enough to handle. Remove husks and serve with butters.