Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Place cream cheese, butter and half and half in blender. Add confectioners sugar 1 cup at a time on speed 4 (puree) scraping down sides, if needed. Add crystallized ginger and pulse on speed 2 (chop) 6-7 times. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix carrots, sugars, eggs and oil in bowl of KA Stand Mixer. Blend on setting 3 for 1 minute.
- Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl. whisk to combine. Add to carrot mixture and mix on setting 3 for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan and bake 40-45 minutes until tester comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool before icing.
- Ice cake and serve immediately. Can be made ahead and stored in refrigerator 6 hours.