Move over salad! Soup has been remade into a masterpiece. When you serve this, your other menu items will feel neglected, as everyone will keep asking for refills. Filled with fruit, honey, mint, and cinnamon, this soup has a definite sweetness to i…
. You can substitute other berries to create a variety of flavors and colors. Bring this out on a cold winter night and watch everyone’s face light up.
- 1 cantaloupe (large ripe, refrigerated)
- 2 tablespoon white Floc de Gascogne
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- mint leaf
- Cut the cantaloupe in half, remove the seeds.
- Using a melon baller, make 12 melon balls. Refrigerate.
- Cut the remaining cantaloupe into small pieces, and blend with honey.