- 1 cup bread (coarsely torn fresh)
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (divided)
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 9 ounces frozen artichoke hearts (Birds Eye®, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (Birds Eye®, thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Combine bread crumbs with 1/4 cup blue cheese in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, remaining 1/2 cup blue cheese, Birds Eye ®Artichoke Hearts, Birds Eye® Spinach and cayenne pepper sauce in medium bowl. Spread artichoke mixture into 1-1/2-quart casserole, then top with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.