- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups broccoli florets (fresh, about 1 pound of florets)
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon (cooked)
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1 cup frozen peas (thawed, or fresh peas if you can get them)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
|Calories430Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mrs W 4 months ago
Perfect! Delicious and so far has lasted a few days in the fridge. Much better than the last Broccoli salad I made :0)
Warburton a year ago
Very tasty and easy to make.
Georgeann Smith 2 years ago
Great! Didn’t have cranberries so I substituted dried tart cherries.
Bec Robinson 2 years ago
Cooked without the bacon. Added green beans instead of peas. Delicious.
Sarah V. 2 years ago
Tasted delicious. I liked how the blanching really brightens up the green of the broccoli and takes the bitterness out. I added some dried cranberries.
Garcia 2 years ago
I only prepared half the dressing and it was perfect. Excellent with the blanching:)
Debbie P. 2 years ago
Awesome! I did "tweak" it a bit by adding golden raisins and honey roasted sunflower seeds. Also cut mayonnaise to 1/2 cup and added 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt. It's delicious!
Lisa 2 years ago
Great! A big hit with my husband and six year old daughter
Shaunte E. 2 years ago
i made this and it was fantastic! My husband said it was AMAZING! Keeping this and making weekly! Perfect!