This brioche loaf has a unique method for creating the signature appearance: The dough is rolled out thinly, then covered with the cinnamon and sugar filling, then rolled again to press that filling into the dough. Next it is cut into pieces and ass…
mbled in an overlapping manner in the loaf pan, with more of the filling spread on top. During baking, the dough pieces rise and nudge into each other for the pebbled look shown.
- 500 grams brioche mix ("Branca de Neve")
- 220 milliliters water
- 40 grams butter (or margarine softened but not melted)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Place water in the Bimby cup and set to 2 minutes/98ºF/speed 1.
- Add the brioche mix and then knead for 5 minutes/speed 1.
- Let rise for about 1 hour. Combine remaining ingredients to make a spread.