Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert the food holder and zucchini/cucumber adapter in the center of both ends of zucchini, aligning the red marks. Secure zucchini and food holder onto attachment. Insert food skewer through zucchini/cucumber adapter and all the way through zucchini. Attach Thick Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch zucchini. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against zucchini to process. Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- Cut zucchini sheets into 8-inch pieces, yields about 8 sheets. Absorb moisture with paper towel, if needed.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Spray zucchini sheets lightly with olive oil cooking spray and sprinkle with sea salt. Reduce heat to low and add zucchini sheets, two at a time. Cook until beginning to brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from skillet onto work surface, laying sheets side-by-side, overlaying about 1 inch.
- Scramble eggs and cook to desired doneness. Divide scrambled eggs equally between zucchini sheets. Top eggs with one sausage link and cheddar cheese. Roll tightly and serve with salsa, if desired.