This flavorful mélange of pork, apricots and fresh fennel would be delicious served over instant or larger-grained couscous.
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook for 3-5 minutes or until surface is brown. Remove pork from skillet.
- Melt butter in skillet. Add fennel and onion. Cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add 3/4 cup broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 2-3 minutes or until liquid is slightly reduced. Turn off heat. Stir in brandy, apricots and raisins.
- Push vegetable mixture to edges of skillet. Place tenderloin in center; spread with mustard. Roast in heated oven for 20-27 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Transfer pork to cutting board and let rest 5 minutes. Loosely cover with foil.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup broth to skillet with vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 4-5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Slice pork and transfer to a shallow platter. Spoon vegetable mixture on platter with pork.