Big Soft Pumpkin Cookies With Cream Cheese FrostingCRISCO
- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces powdered sugar (3 3/4 cups)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT sugar and shortening in large bowl with mixer on high speed until light and fluffy, at least 3 minutes. Blend in pumpkin, eggs, milk and vanilla.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium bowl. Stir until well blended. Gradually blend into pumpkin mixture on low speed. Drop by 1/4 cupful, 2 inches apart, onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 14 to 16 minutes or until set. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- For Frosting: BEAT shortening, cream cheese and salt in large bowl with mixer on high speed until fluffy. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat on high speed until smooth and creamy. Frost cooled cookies. Store in refrigerator in airtight container.
|Calories880Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.