- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak (about 4 pieces)
- 1 onion (large, sliced)
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves (chopped fresh, can also use 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed)
- 1 bag baby spinach (fresh)
|Calories290Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jacqueline S. 7 months ago
This was a great fast meal. And i liked how the spinach tasted with the mushroom soup.
Kelly Hammel- Fuller 10 months ago
Not bad! Paired it with roasted potatoes. I think I may substitute asparagus for the spinach next time..just felt like the spinach didnt add much.
Andrea Chabot a year ago
Make sure to slow thaw your steak or maybe marinate it to make it a little more tender.
Linda R. a year ago
Let’s just say .... even my picky 12 yr old loved it
eileen b. a year ago
beef had little taste, sauce was not as flavourful as hoped
BrianPoulsen a year ago
superb i will make it again
Hi a year ago
Delicious It was yumily I used cranberry sauce and added some more veggies
Eric Lipp 3 years ago
I used asparagus in place of the pepper and I didn't add balsalmic vinegar. i fried the onion and asparagus instead of the bell pepper. I cut up the steaks and put a baked potato in a bowl with sour cream and cheese and topped it with the cream of mushroom asparagus soup with sirloin bites. it was awesome!