Baked Turkey Cutlets with Cheese, Cream, and MushroomsAS RECEITAS LÁ DE CASA
Cream (like bacon) makes everything taste better, including lean turkey breasts, which are first seasoned wtih lemon juice, garlic, and salt, and then layered in a baking dish with mushrooms and mozzarella before being doused with cream. Be sure to…
cover the dish tightly before baking, to trap in the flavors and also to keep the chicken moist and tender. Serve hot (removing the foil carefully as steam will escape), with rice alongside.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Season the turkey breasts with lemon juice, garlic, and salt.
- Place the cutlets in a baking tray and cover with the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms with an abundance of Mozzarella cheese.
- Cover everything with the cream and bake for 1 hour.