- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 large egg
- 2 bananas (medium, one mashed well with a fork and one sliced)
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
PER SERVING *
|Calories200Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
megan 23 Jan
The flavor was there, but it was too dry for my liking. I baked for 20 minutes.
Kristen P. 6 Jan
It was good, just a little dry. The kids put a little extra maple syrup on it and said it was delicious! Also it could have been dry because I used 1tbsp of peanut butter and 1 tbsp of powdered but mixed peanut butter to save a few calories. Overall it was good.
Kallie W 26 Nov 2017
Followed the recipe exactly and it was great.
Desya P 5 Sep 2017
It tastes sooo good...but i make it in ramekins. definitely gonna make this again
Jasmine👄 18 Aug 2017
This recipe turned out amazing! It was really delicious and it was great that you can bake it to whatever consistency you wish. Tastes just like banana bread and it makes a lot!
Renee 22 Apr 2017
Great! i doubled the syrup and the vanilla to give it more flavor.
Aimee 18 Apr 2017
It was amazing! Really tasty I swapped the normal milk for almond milk and it added even more flavour the 2nd time
լուֆտիգ կ. 16 Apr 2017
Not bad, but not exceptional..the baking powder is useless.. followed the exact directions but turned out not too shabby..
Damian Dokis 16 Apr 2017
You sir are an idiot! You see the great big button that says, "READ DIRECTIONS"? Click it. It takes you straight to the directions...Go figure!