- 1 hard-boiled egg (large, peeled and sliced)
- 1 2/3 cups asparagus (chopped)
- 2 slices center cut bacon (cooked and crumbled, check labels for Whole30)
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard (check label for Whole30)
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt (and pepper, to taste)
|Calories430Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Wendy 2 months ago
turned out great! Both my husband and I loved it and will definitely be making this on a regular basis..
Xavier 3 months ago
Great. Eazy ingredients, eazy to prepare and taste out of this world.
Deborah H. a year ago
It turned out great! Very easy to put together. I warmed my asparagus because some veggies I don’t like cold
Jeanette H. a year ago
delicious! made it 2x now and everyone loves it
Fulgencio a year ago
Love this salad, taste as good as it looks. I used a bit of garlic salt instead of salt and pepper.
Caroline A. a year ago
This was excellent!!! I made a few changes, used turkey bacon, added cherry tomatoes when I sautéed the asparagus. Waited a few seconds to cool, then served over a bed of lettuce, along with hard boiled eggs and dressing. Delicious!
Jess G. 2 years ago
It was ok. Missing flavor
Marianne P. 2 years ago
I didn't add the red wine vinegar, and instead substituted with lemon juice. It was incredibly delicious. I'll be eating this dish a lot more for lunch!
Nancy S. 3 years ago
I did not have any red wine vinegar, so I substituted balsamic vinegar and it was great.I am def going to make this again. It was a great hit with everyone.