- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (minced)
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp (shelled and deveined)
- 1 bell pepper (medium, sliced)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2/3 cup red onions (sliced)
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 medium zucchini (cut into noodles, See Kelly’s Note)
- toasted sesame seeds (for garnish)
|Calories320Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kim 20 May 2018
Overall it was a good dish really easy to make. I made a sweet soy sauce to add more flavor to it.
Lindsey 19 May 2018
Wonderful!! Loved it!!
Akeimehcs Lamazon 17 May 2018
lovely it taste 100%great
RiGor 15 May 2018
I used a little more garlic and ginger also added red pepper flakes and a drop of sesame oil.. OMG it is absolutely delicious.. Just made it again for the second time.. because I was craving it.
Skylar 19 Apr 2018
Definitely lacked flavor in the end, would definitely up the garlic next time, the sauce could’ve used a little something as well
Lisa ries 24 Jan 2018
Great. A hit with the whole family. Next time will add more zucchini and carrots
Michi D. 20 Sep 2016
Soupy when the zucchini noodles were added. Prep took longer than expected. Could use a little heat.
hncts645 �. 15 Feb 2016
This was delicious! I didn't put the soy sauce in and I put chicken instead of shrimp, and it was out of this world amazing!