Slightly salty, slightly sweet, this soy and sesame roasted broccoli is addictive!
- 1 bag broccoli florets (1 lb.)
- 3 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make sure the broccoli florets are roughly 1-inch wide. Place them in a large mixing bowl and sprinkle with the tamari, sesame oil, brown sugar and crushed red pepper (if using). Toss until the florets are evenly coated.
sarah s. 2 months ago
Excellent flavor! I used a Ninja Foodie which cut down on the time to 12mins
Brunton 2 months ago
Great. Used maple syrup instead of nrown sugar.
Hdhdjd 2 months ago
Hoisin sauce instead of tamari...that turns this into a 5* dish.
Bohannon 3 months ago
Needs much more sauce
Luis Zamudio 3 months ago
The best broccoli recipe yet!
Christine R. 4 months ago
WAY too much soy sauce. The broccoli tasted like salt.
Nick S. 4 months ago
Used a little soy glaze with the sesame oil. came out tasty, a little on the salty side, next time i will.go even lighter on the drizzle... fershizzle
Vinci Allen-Steward 4 months ago
It had a bit too much "bite" to it. Tgus, I'd use a smaller amounts of seasoning. Word of caution, if you can help it, use fresh florets rather than freezer held broccoli.