- 3 apples
- 115 grams unsalted butter (softened)
- 250 grams caster sugar (plus 1 tbsp for sprinkling)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250 grams plain flour (sieved)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (plus extra for sprinkling)
- 125 grams plain yogurt
|Calories270Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sharon Allison 4 months ago
Awesome taste Needed 1.5 hours in oven Great with clotted cream
Simona Dobos 8 months ago
Absolutely delicious! Mixed the apple slices with cinamon and white sugar but i think i should have used a bit more
Angelina Mok 9 months ago
Fabulous!i baked it for the school bake and everyone loved it!
Fela Maslen 9 months ago
Great after 1.5 hours in the oven.
Nikki a year ago
Delicious cake- I would probably put more chopped apple in the mixture next time though. Took about 30 min longer to cook cake through thoroughly. Thumbs up from the family!
Stoyanova a year ago
It was soft in the middle and crispy on the top because of the apples which I really liked. It was sweet enough and great for coffee . I added yogurt on top for extra freshness.
Anya Edgerton 2 years ago
Lovely fluffy cake and the apples gave it a nice flavour. I love this cake, but the only thing is to put quite a bit of cinnamon in- otherwise the vanilla overpowers it. The vanilla is also just as nice in this light, autumnal cake.