Toss the instant oatmeal packets aside - make a batch of this easy apple-cinnamon baked oatmeal for the week instead!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 3/4 cups whole milk
- 1 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (plus more for serving)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 baking apples (medium)
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Spray a 9” square pan liberally with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the oats, milk, egg, melted butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, vanilla extract, spices, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
|Calories340Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mariam Sebraoui 3 months ago
it's so yummy and easy to do ✔️ LOVE IT💜💜
Rebeccah Lockwood 5 months ago
I was expecting it to be more like apple crisp, but it was more like bowl of thick spicy oatmeal with apples. ..nothing exceptional about it. i would eat it for breakfast this one time . but not for dessert.
Jones 7 months ago
This turned out great. Works as a dessert with a little vanilla ice cream. Though I plan to serve it for breakfast this week. Hopefully the toddler will like it too.
Jack Owens 7 months ago
Delicious, easy recipe.
Jennifer K. a year ago
Very yummy! It could use a little more apple & a little less sugar. Took about 75 mins to bake.
Yidi Hong a year ago
It turned out to be thicker than expected! Good for breakfast and dessert