Warm spiced apple studded muffins are the perfect treat on a fall morning.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Granny Smith apples (medium)
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a 12-cavity muffin pan with muffin/cupcake liners.
- In large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together the butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract on medium-high speed for 1-2 minutes, or until smooth and combined. Add the eggs and beat for a minute longer, until the mixture is pale and fluffy. Add the sour cream and milk. Continue to beat until fully incorporated, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
|Calories240Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Coty Vance 2 months ago
easy to make with great instructions but was a bit dry
Vaneza Garcia 3 months ago
I did it as a loaf and muffins. If you do it as a loaf, tweak the time bake. It is amazing, I do this recipe all the time now. Love it!
Melissa Longo 5 months ago
Love this guided recipe! It even times it for you! Second time making these muffins a def fav in my house!
Karen W. 5 months ago
These were good! Quick and easy and cinnamonny 😀