- 1 baguette (sliced into 1/2 inch rounds)
- 1 apple (Honey crisp, cored)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 ounce brie (Créme de)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (toasted, crumbled)
- 4 chives (snipped)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly brush each baguette round with extra virgin olive oil and bake for 8-10 minutes or until just beginning to brown.
- Position the slicing disc in the work bowl of a KitchenAid® Pro Line® 16 cup Food Processor with the slice setting set all the way to the right for thick slices. Place the apple pieces vertically into the feed tube.
- Spread 1 tsp Brie on each crostini, top with one apple slice, and drizzle 1/4 teaspoon of honey over top. Sprinkle with walnuts evenly then garnish with the chives.
- Tip: Pears can be substituted for apples if desired.