Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- In a medium mixing bowl sift all of the dry ingredients together. Make a well in the middle and set aside.
- In a separate bowl or jug, combine the wet ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
- Add the wet mix to the dry mix and stir until just moistened. The mixture will be lumpy but that’s fine.
- Heat a frying pan and add a little Flora Cuisine. Once it's hot, drop ladles of the mix onto the pan. Once they are bubbly on the top and the edges appear dry (after about 2 minutes), it’s time to turn them.
- Cook for a further 2 mins. Serve immediately with a dollop of Flora Buttery and maple or golden syrup.
|Calories180Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Chef Dave 2 months ago
Really tasty the pancakes!! love them.
Brodie 4 months ago
it turn out very nice kids loved them
George Muendesi 5 months ago
They were great ,fluffy,tasty ,do them again
Angie Mburi 6 months ago
easy great pancakes!
Chris Orchard 8 months ago
great recipe. will be using again
Darren Bennett 8 months ago
Excellent, these dont have sugar in them so not too sweet when you start to add toppings. Had toffee bananas and golden syrup lovely.
Dani 10 months ago
Great recipe. Also topped with some blueberries to make it slightly healthier
Nai a year ago
Lovely recipe! Added blackberries and sprinkled with sugar. Will definitely be using this recipe again!
Ballerina a year ago
My pancakes turned out excellent and my whole family loved them! I started off my frying them for 2 minutes but they kept burning so I went down to a minute but the time I found perfect was 20-30 seconds!! The smaller the pancake the less time (-:
Vick1 ii1i a year ago
It tasted great but the outside wasn't as good as expected
Divine K. 2 years ago
Simple tasty and easy to modify
Aled Foley 2 years ago
Added a splash of vanilla essence to mix it up a bit, turner out very well.
Hi Ruthie 2 years ago
Nothing like the picture but hey it’s a learning experience
Hamzah K. 2 years ago
I had to re-grease the pan after each pancake but otherwise this was great
Jane Clappison 2 years ago
Substituted milk for lactose free milk. Lovely pancakes will make again
Laura Gayle 2 years ago
So quick, simple and delicious!
Heidi R. 2 years ago
Okay, but needed better directions for cooking I.e. wait until pan is smoking hot before ladling ingredients
wyatt 2 years ago
They came out really well but prefer others
Mohammed 2 years ago
Brilliant and delicious
Maxx B. 2 years ago
Great taste! Please state whether to fry them in a hot or medium heat pan. Unfortunately, I burned one and underfryed another. Yes, I am a beginner 😂
Thomas 2 years ago
Turned out perfect! Never going frozen again!
Jay 3 years ago
My go to recipe for pancakes the kids enjoy them and I make them in a rice cooker for giant pancakes. Everyone I make them for asks for more 😍
Sadie Hawkins 3 years ago
Great recipe. Quick and easy to whip up, perfect pancakes every single time. I added bacon and honey for an extra something!
Shelly B. 3 years ago
turned out perfect, the best simplest receipe unlike other receipes I have tried. Easy preparation, no fuss.
dylan o. 4 years ago
Even better without the flora! that's the sole thing I would modify, replace with organic butter! Other than that great recipe
Brian M. 4 years ago
i liked it and i modified it by adding 3 tablespoons of caster sugar. I will use this recipe again very good.