- 2 cups basmati rice (INGS:)
- 1 cup potato
- 1 peas
- 2 tablespoons ghee (3\ 4 tsp Red Chilly pd)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 4 teaspoons Garam Masala
- 4 cups salt (to taste, Water, to cook rice)
- METHOD: Cut potato into wedges (shape).
- Drain water from the rice. Put a thick bottom pan to heat, add the ghee and roast the rice for few minutes.
- Now add the water that can be double the amount of rice.. Along with water add potato, peas, red chilly pd, turmeric pd, garam masala and salt to taste. Stir well and cover with a lid and cook until the rice is done.(cook on slow flame and when the water evaporates, rice will be done). Open the lid and gently mix the rice, garnish with coriander leaves.