- 2 chicken breasts (cooked, I bake mine, but you can cook however you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 carrots (peeled and diced)
- 2 stalks celery (diced)
- 1/2 onion (medium, diced)
- 1 cup corn (frozen or canned kernal, drain if canned)
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet peas
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth low sodium
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon italian seasonings
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 puff pastry
- While the chicken is baking, saute in a saucepan or dutch oven, carrots, onions and celery in olive oil over medium-high heat.
- When veggies start to get tender, add seasonings and bay leaves.
- Continue to cook about 2 more minutes, stirring throughout.