Five ingredients lend a huge amount of flavor to this quick pesto baked salmon.
- 4 salmon fillets (Atlantic, 5 oz each)
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1/2 lemon (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cool water. Gently pat them dry with paper towels, then place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- Sprinkle the top of the salmon with the salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Spoon and equal amount of basil pesto sauce over each salmon filet, and spread into even layers.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- Bake the salmon for 12-15 minutes on the middle rack of the oven, until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the filets. Plate and serve immediately.
|Calories240Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ness Osadon 21 days ago
Salmon tasted great. The only negative about this recipe is the cook time. I needed to cook the salmon 10 minutes over the recommended time for it to be fully cooked through.
ConnieJaracz a month ago
This was so simple and a crowd pleaser. Kids loved it, too .
Bourazani Popi 2 months ago
it was interesting... in the end i added extra lemon juice.
Thomas Hughes 3 months ago
Excellent. Easy to put together and great results.
Kate H. 3 months ago
Great! Super flakey and delicious.
Caddy Murphy 4 months ago
this was delicious! my husband basically licked the plate clean!
Hadeel Belal 4 months ago
loved this recipe!! so easy!
Frank 6 months ago
It was delicious and very easy to make thanks for the recipe!!!
Maxime 6 months ago
Delicious! But I had to cook it a little longer (~17 min)
Shari Zibari 6 months ago
out of this world, definitely making it again
sera 7 months ago
Very good. I’d make it again
Priscilla Yam 7 months ago
Simple and delicous to make!
Mia 7 months ago
good, first time making fish and i thought it was just fine
Esther 8 months ago
it was delicious and easy. only issue was with recipe that i couldnt scroll down to see the last steps in the app, in the browser on my phone, and in the browser on my laptop.
Lily Ocana 8 months ago
It was Delicious and easy. I will be making this again.
Chris Kryshak 8 months ago
Soooooo flipping good
Janet S. 8 months ago
good reciept will make it again fast and easy
Ossama Mustafa 9 months ago
it was delicious. I might try
Macy King 9 months ago
It was very good and I would definitely eat it again!😀
Moné Smith 9 months ago
god awesome was really savoy but very mouth-melting
Melissa 9 months ago
Perfectly cooked and the pesto added a great flavor.
Rose 9 months ago
Yum. But next time I’ll add more pesto
Charlie Schwartz 10 months ago
great! i added lemon squeeze and the. broiled for 5 min
Tangie 10 months ago
It was great easy and delicious
Michael Delagnes 10 months ago
Amazing! Would make again.
Jasmarie S. 10 months ago
great. will make it again!
April Flanagan 10 months ago
Very good and easy meal to make. I will be making this again.
Namaste1981 10 months ago
Very tasty and super simple!!!