Five ingredients lend a huge amount of flavor to this quick pesto baked salmon.
- 4 salmon fillets (Atlantic, 5 oz each)
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1/2 lemon (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cool water. Gently pat them dry with paper towels, then place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- Sprinkle the top of the salmon with the salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Spoon and equal amount of basil pesto sauce over each salmon filet, and spread into even layers.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- Bake the salmon for 12-15 minutes on the middle rack of the oven, until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the filets. Plate and serve immediately.
|Calories240Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Thomas Hughes 8 days ago
Excellent. Easy to put together and great results.
Kate H. 11 days ago
Great! Super flakey and delicious.
Caddy Murphy 21 days ago
this was delicious! my husband basically licked the plate clean!
Hadeel Belal 28 days ago
loved this recipe!! so easy!
Frank 14 Oct 2018
It was delicious and very easy to make thanks for the recipe!!!
Maxime 11 Oct 2018
Delicious! But I had to cook it a little longer (~17 min)
Shari Zibari 8 Oct 2018
out of this world, definitely making it again
sera 3 Oct 2018
Very good. I’d make it again
Priscilla Yam 27 Sep 2018
Simple and delicous to make!
Mia 17 Sep 2018
good, first time making fish and i thought it was just fine
Esther 31 Aug 2018
it was delicious and easy. only issue was with recipe that i couldnt scroll down to see the last steps in the app, in the browser on my phone, and in the browser on my laptop.
Lily Ocana 11 Aug 2018
It was Delicious and easy. I will be making this again.
Chris Kryshak 8 Aug 2018
Soooooo flipping good
Janet S. 8 Aug 2018
good reciept will make it again fast and easy
Ossama Mustafa 23 Jul 2018
it was delicious. I might try
Macy King 20 Jul 2018
It was very good and I would definitely eat it again!😀
Moné Smith 19 Jul 2018
god awesome was really savoy but very mouth-melting
Melissa 18 Jul 2018
Perfectly cooked and the pesto added a great flavor.
Rose 18 Jul 2018
Yum. But next time I’ll add more pesto
Charlie Schwartz 27 Jun 2018
great! i added lemon squeeze and the. broiled for 5 min
Tangie 26 Jun 2018
It was great easy and delicious
Michael Delagnes 26 Jun 2018
Amazing! Would make again.
Jasmarie S. 21 Jun 2018
great. will make it again!
April Flanagan 7 Jun 2018
Very good and easy meal to make. I will be making this again.
Namaste1981 7 Jun 2018
Very tasty and super simple!!!