- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion (large, peeled and chopped)
- 2 chicken breasts (large, cut into chunks)
- 1 pinch salt (and pepper)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and minced)
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree (usuall gluten free, but best to check if required)
- 1 red bell pepper (de-seeded and chopped)
- 300 grams dried pasta (use a gluten free variety if required)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrins)
- 400 grams chopped tomatoes (tins)
- 300 milliliters stock (made from hot water from the kettle + 2 stock cubes, or 2 heaped tsp veg bouillon for gluten free)
- 120 milliliters milk
- 20 sugar snap peas (snow peas, roughly chopped)
- 100 grams mature cheddar cheese (packed -, grated)
- 1 tablespoon chives (chopped)
|Calories390Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jean S. 14 days ago
We loved it Followed the recipe as listed Yes we will make it again
Mettrop 15 days ago
Worked well using quorn pieces as a substitution. Would advise slightly more seasoning than recommended
Klaartje De Backer 2 months ago
My 14 year old son made this, folowing the recipe to the letter. It was great!
Dansereau 2 months ago
Not great. Came out pasty. Kids didn’t love it. Would not make again.
Amanda Pipare 2 months ago
Pretty well, made just in 25min. I would recommend to boil pasta separately but otherwise turned out great
Rhiannon Williams 2 months ago
I had to split this into two pots and it took an hour, plus extra liquids to cook the pasta
Bryony Simmons 3 months ago
Delicious. definitely will make again.
steven moore 3 months ago
Lovely. My two kids loved it
Jamie Senior 3 months ago
Tasted great Will be making it again
Kari 3 months ago
very easy to make. We didn't bake it at the end and added feta cheese instead. It was still good.
Colleen 3 months ago
I did not like this dish. Not very tasty and the pasta was tough.
D H 3 months ago
great we want it again
Beckie Cunningham 3 months ago
amazing will make again
Stef 3 months ago
Wow tastes amazing and super simple to make ..I added Italian ground sausage and chicken ..came out amazing !!!
Jeff 3 months ago
Pretty good, everybody enjoyed it !
Keira Holdgate 3 months ago
nice v tasty kids enjoyed too
Hi Demi 👋🏻😊 4 months ago
Turned out great 👍🏾
Jim 4 months ago
Very good, very easy. Next time I'll make with more chicken & garlic & maybe half the tomatoes. The tomato flavor prevailed all the other flavors.
Jasmine Leitch 4 months ago
Very good. Even my picky husband ate is whole bowl.
James 4 months ago
Lovely, easy family meal which the kids lapped up. Tasty and filling. And plenty left over for lunches - bonus!
Alicia Buehrer 4 months ago
Too much tomato and the snap peas didn’t seem to belong. I added extra cheese to make it tastier.
thomson 5 months ago
So tasty and easy to make
Adina 5 months ago
Delicious! My family loves this dish. I just modify the ingredients with whatever I have on hand.
Marissa I. 5 months ago
Delicious!! I made a few modifications and and it was a hit!! Will definitely make it again!!
Julie Chamberlain 5 months ago
I really liked it! Tastes so good
Megan Sharbaugh 5 months ago
Turned out so delightful!!
Alex Molina 5 months ago
Not happy with the recipe at all. It lacks flavour.
Jared Dimmett 5 months ago
One the kids actually liked. I had tomato paste instead of puree, and broth instead of stock. The broth thinned out the paste, and the paste thickened the broth. It turned out delicious.
AJ 5 months ago
It was great added green pepper and mozzarella instead amazing
Ashleigh Lockwood 6 months ago
I added chorizo just before adding the chicken, it was delicious but I definitely think it feeds more than 4 people, more like 6!