- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion (large, peeled and chopped)
- 2 chicken breasts (large, cut into chunks)
- 1 pinch salt (and pepper)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and minced)
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree (usuall gluten free, but best to check if required)
- 1 red bell pepper (de-seeded and chopped)
- 300 grams dried pasta (use a gluten free variety if required)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrins)
- 400 grams chopped tomatoes (tins)
- 300 milliliters stock (made from hot water from the kettle + 2 stock cubes, or 2 heaped tsp veg bouillon for gluten free)
- 120 milliliters milk
- 20 sugar snap peas (snow peas, roughly chopped)
- 100 grams mature cheddar cheese (packed -, grated)
- 1 tablespoon chives (chopped)
|Calories390Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Morrison 34 minutes ago
I’ve made this few times now it really does get your taste bud going
Assalamu-alaikum 3 days ago
Yummmmly! Will make it again for sure!
Smileow m 5 days ago
Great! A little too much tomato but a winner with the family
Kayla Skye a month ago
Was easy to make and family enjoyed, but everyone agreed the dish could use way more seasoning. It’s a little bland on its own, so more garlic and herbs are a must.
Melanie Y a month ago
Delicious! Didn't have Snap peas, so added finely diced zucchini with the peppers.
Daan Vandepitte a month ago
Easy and tasteful. I added some extra spices for a bit for of a zing. Also added some broccoli 🥦
Lucy Moscrip 2 months ago
Turned out perfect huge love by my family
Paulo Ramos R. 2 months ago
very easy to make. awesome for kids. great taste.
Shirley 3 months ago
This was so easy to make and was very tasty. I will be making this again.
Jean S. 3 months ago
We loved it Followed the recipe as listed Yes we will make it again
Mettrop 3 months ago
Worked well using quorn pieces as a substitution. Would advise slightly more seasoning than recommended
Klaartje De Backer 4 months ago
My 14 year old son made this, folowing the recipe to the letter. It was great!
Dansereau 5 months ago
Not great. Came out pasty. Kids didn’t love it. Would not make again.
Amanda Pipare 5 months ago
Pretty well, made just in 25min. I would recommend to boil pasta separately but otherwise turned out great
Rhiannon Williams 5 months ago
I had to split this into two pots and it took an hour, plus extra liquids to cook the pasta
Bryony Simmons 5 months ago
Delicious. definitely will make again.
steven moore 6 months ago
Lovely. My two kids loved it
Jamie Senior 6 months ago
Tasted great Will be making it again
Kari 6 months ago
very easy to make. We didn't bake it at the end and added feta cheese instead. It was still good.
Colleen 6 months ago
I did not like this dish. Not very tasty and the pasta was tough.
D H 6 months ago
great we want it again
Beckie Cunningham 6 months ago
amazing will make again
Stef 6 months ago
Wow tastes amazing and super simple to make ..I added Italian ground sausage and chicken ..came out amazing !!!
Jeff 6 months ago
Pretty good, everybody enjoyed it !
Keira Holdgate 6 months ago
nice v tasty kids enjoyed too
Hi Demi 👋🏻😊 7 months ago
Turned out great 👍🏾
Jim 7 months ago
Very good, very easy. Next time I'll make with more chicken & garlic & maybe half the tomatoes. The tomato flavor prevailed all the other flavors.
Jasmine Leitch 7 months ago
Very good. Even my picky husband ate is whole bowl.
James 7 months ago
Lovely, easy family meal which the kids lapped up. Tasty and filling. And plenty left over for lunches - bonus!
Alicia Buehrer 7 months ago
Too much tomato and the snap peas didn’t seem to belong. I added extra cheese to make it tastier.