- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion (large, peeled and chopped)
- 2 chicken breasts (large, cut into chunks)
- 1 pinch salt (and pepper)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and minced)
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree (usuall gluten free, but best to check if required)
- 1 red bell pepper (de-seeded and chopped)
- 300 grams dried pasta (use a gluten free variety if required)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrins)
- 400 grams chopped tomatoes (tins)
- 300 milliliters stock (made from hot water from the kettle + 2 stock cubes, or 2 heaped tsp veg bouillon for gluten free)
- 120 milliliters milk
- 20 sugar snap peas (snow peas, roughly chopped)
- 100 grams mature cheddar cheese (packed -, grated)
- 1 tablespoon chives (chopped)
|Calories390Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Amanda Pipare 3 days ago
Pretty well, made just in 25min. I would recommend to boil pasta separately but otherwise turned out great
Rhiannon Williams 4 days ago
I had to split this into two pots and it took an hour, plus extra liquids to cook the pasta
Bryony Simmons 12 days ago
Delicious. definitely will make again.
steven moore 18 days ago
Lovely. My two kids loved it
Jamie Senior 22 days ago
Tasted great Will be making it again
Kari 26 days ago
very easy to make. We didn't bake it at the end and added feta cheese instead. It was still good.
Colleen 17 Jan
I did not like this dish. Not very tasty and the pasta was tough.
D H 14 Jan
great we want it again
Beckie Cunningham 13 Jan
amazing will make again
Stef 12 Jan
Wow tastes amazing and super simple to make ..I added Italian ground sausage and chicken ..came out amazing !!!
Jeff 8 Jan
Pretty good, everybody enjoyed it !
Keira Holdgate 7 Jan
nice v tasty kids enjoyed too
Hi Demi 👋🏻😊 25 Dec 2018
Turned out great 👍🏾
Jim 23 Dec 2018
Very good, very easy. Next time I'll make with more chicken & garlic & maybe half the tomatoes. The tomato flavor prevailed all the other flavors.
Jasmine Leitch 20 Dec 2018
Very good. Even my picky husband ate is whole bowl.
James 19 Dec 2018
Lovely, easy family meal which the kids lapped up. Tasty and filling. And plenty left over for lunches - bonus!
Alicia Buehrer 9 Dec 2018
Too much tomato and the snap peas didn’t seem to belong. I added extra cheese to make it tastier.
thomson 3 Dec 2018
So tasty and easy to make
Adina 1 Dec 2018
Delicious! My family loves this dish. I just modify the ingredients with whatever I have on hand.
Marissa I. 28 Nov 2018
Delicious!! I made a few modifications and and it was a hit!! Will definitely make it again!!
Julie Chamberlain 26 Nov 2018
I really liked it! Tastes so good
Megan Sharbaugh 17 Nov 2018
Turned out so delightful!!
Alex Molina 14 Nov 2018
Not happy with the recipe at all. It lacks flavour.
Jared Dimmett 12 Nov 2018
One the kids actually liked. I had tomato paste instead of puree, and broth instead of stock. The broth thinned out the paste, and the paste thickened the broth. It turned out delicious.
AJ 10 Nov 2018
It was great added green pepper and mozzarella instead amazing
Ashleigh Lockwood 6 Nov 2018
I added chorizo just before adding the chicken, it was delicious but I definitely think it feeds more than 4 people, more like 6!
Stuart L. 6 Nov 2018
Turned out really well. All the family ate it. Made it a 2nd time and added sliced chorizo which made it even better
Edwards 5 Nov 2018
Absolutely lovely!! All the family liked it
Izzy 3 Nov 2018
Made it for my family, they love it
Teresa 20 Oct 2018
Was loved by myself , husband and daughter , with some slight variations like mixed peppers, added mushrooms and a lot more oregano than recipe asked for. We had it with a salad and garlic bread. Will definitely be making it again.